800 Gessner Suite 170 Houston, TX 77024
Kingwood Personnel is seeking a Recruiter to join our award-winning recruiting team in our Northeast Houston office. The successful candidate will be a highly-driven, with agency recruiting experience and a strong track record of success working in a fast-paced environment.
We invite you to visit our website (www.kingwoodpersonnel.com) to learn more about us and find out why we were named one of Houston' s Best Places to Work by the Houston Business Journal and are a 2 time winner of the Inc. 5000 fastest growing private companies in the US.
This position will focus on placing candidates in the following functions: admin / clerical, HR, non-technical sales, marketing, accounting / finance, customer service.
Note, this position is based in Kingwood, TX - local candidates only, this is not a virtual position.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as an external (agency) recruiter.
- Experience and comfortable working with a CRM. Proficiency with Bullhorn is a big plus.
- BA/BS degree in business or related preferred.
- Strong work ethic motivated by compensation and results.
- Team-focused attitude.
- Strong attention to detail, good organizational skills, and ability to multi-task and respond to changing client needs.
- Energetic, responsive, and solutions oriented.
- One of the most generous comp plans in the industry.
- Base + Commission (uncapped commissions).
- Recruit qualified professionals for both direct hire and contract positions through the use of direct recruiting, social media/web research, referrals, and networking.
- Conduct in-depth interviews with recruited candidates.
- Place appropriately skilled candidates on assignments and conduct quality control calls on all orders.
- Achieve production targets / quotas.
- Maintain client satisfaction through follow up and quality control activities.
- Update activities in CRM (Bullhorn).
- Provide customers with appropriate information on staffing trends and related issues (salary surveys, etc.).
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of submitting your application.