Sales Representative - Pump Sales
13788 West Rd., Suite #100 Houston, Texas 77041
A global product and service provider, serving both onshore and offshore drilling industries is seeking a Sales Rep for Pump sales. The company has offices in several countries, and works with several major companies in the area.
Salary: $75, 000 - 85, 000 Benefits: Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation and Personal Days
Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage, 401K Retirement. Uncapped Commission
Location: Northwest Houston, TX
- Responsible for the overall sales performance for assigned product line. Including gross revenue and profit margins
- Responsible for insuring proper product offering and inventory levels to meet market demands
- Responsible for making joint sales calls with account managers, area managers and other associates as needed
- Responsible for participating in tradeshows and other customer related functions as directed
- Responsible for identifying potential product line growth opportunities
- Education and Training – High School education or equivalent or as deemed sufficient by management
- Must be selling triplex plunger pumps from 10hp to 200 hp and be able to bring immediate demand
- Someone who is consistently reaching $5+ Million annual sales.
- Candidate needs to come from a Pump Manufacturer, with knowledge of Frac pumps and products similar to that
- Technical Requirements – As deemed sufficient by management
- Experience – At least four years’ experience in product line development or as deemed sufficient by management
- Open to 25-50% travel
- Good leadership, communication and development skills
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of submitting your application.