Shop Supervisor- 2nd Shift
7200 Mykawa Rd Houston, TX 77033
Murray Resources is in search for a Shop Supervisor- 2nd shift.
Location: Houston, SE
Under general direction, plans, organizes, coordinates, and supervises the operations of the facility.
- Assesses workload, prepares schedules, and assigns and delegates duties performed within the facility.
- Recommends, implements, and evaluates policies, procedures, and standards for all aspects of fleet maintenance.
- Plans, assigns, prioritizes, and evaluates the work of subordinate staff.
- Makes recommendations for changes in staffing as necessary to meet demands of workload; interviews applicants and makes recommendations for hire; assesses training needs, develops training programs, and trains new and existing staff in various aspects of operations, counsels employees and recommends corrective and/or disciplinary action when appropriate; and documents employee performance and maintains employee records.
- Implements, enforces, and maintains safety standards, policies, practices, and procedures in order to comply with laws and regulations and minimize accidents and injuries; assists in the planning and implementation of safety programs; conducts and documents monthly safety meetings.
***Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within a few weeks of submitting your application.***