210 Broadway #201 Houston, Texas 02139
Seeking a Software Engineer for a growing company.
Location: Houston, Texas (Remote but must be in Houston)
Salary: $95, 000 – $120, 000
- As a member of the engineering team you will be part of a tight knit, but distributed team
- Part of an agile team and that has embraced agile principles across its’ engineering practices
- Responsible for working on customer projects and internal product suite
- In collaboration with other members of the engineering team, you will be tackling new and interesting challenges every day
- As an experienced software engineer you will be required to contribute to the engineering strategy, and execution
- You will take part of code reviews, product demos, agile ceremonies and actively participate in planning
- 4+ years of C# development experience
- Substantial full stack web development with ASP.NET MVC or Web API is a Must
- Able to learn quickly and operate independently and cooperatively
- Know how to manage your own time and are an intrinsically motivated professional that embraces autonomy
- Must have experience with working on enterprise applications, and want an opportunity to ' do it right'
- Knack for building web applications that are both user friendly and performant
- Experience working in an agile software development team
- Experience working on enterprise web applications
- Experience with laboratory software or life sciences is a bonus
- Experience with automation is a bonus
- Experience with consulting is a bonus
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.