Murray Resources is in search of a Soldering Assembler. Company is a preferred supplier of cooling towers, gas turbines, reciprocating compressors, and other rotating and reciprocating machinery.
Location: Houston, NW
Pay: $12+ (Depends on Experience)
- Assemble various mechanical and/or electrical instruments in accordance with set timelines and the assembly print and procedure for each product.
- Solder electronic components, as required.
- Ensure assembly is in adherence to ISO-9001 practice and procedures.
- Verify inventory by ensuring the BOM for each product and assemble according to work order instructions.
- Complete and turn in daily production report at the end of each shift.
- Maintain a clean and organized production area.
- Train employees on job functions and safety requirements, as needed
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures and organize work areas for efficiency and safety.
- Respond to change productively and handle other duties as required.
- Work efficiently and adhere to all quality practices consistently.
- Keep a cooperative attitude with team leaders and co-workers.
Education and Experience:
- High School degree or equivalent, required.
- Two plus years’ experience with manufacturing light assembly
- Three plus years soldering experience specifically on electrical circuit boards, required.
- Must be able to follow detailed assembly instructions and processes, required.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and prints.
- Ability to read, understand, and follow relevant assembly, testing, and QMS procedures.