The Woodlands, Texas 77354
Exciting opportunity for a Staff Accountant in The Woodlands, TX!
Salary: $65, 000 - $75, 000
Location: The Woodlands, TX
- Prepare journal entries and supporting details
- Responsible for monthly reconciliations of assigned accounts
- Fixed assets accounting
- Assist with month-end close
- Prepare, process and maintain customer credit application packets
- Process customer invoices
- Post customer payments
- Daily treasury management and bank reconciliations
- SOX testing
- Perform analytical review of financial statement fluctuations
- Work with Director of Accounting on other assignments as assigned
- Minimum 3 years full-cycle accounting
- BA degree in Accounting, MA degree preferred
- Proficiency in MS Excel, knowledge in Sage MAS 100 or other accounting software
- Preferred CPA and/or CMA
- Two years inventory accounting
- Public accounting experience desired
- Must be extremely organized and pay great attention to detail. Must be a team player.
- Verbal and written communication skills are important, as well as interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be a problem solver and follow company policies and procedures.
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within two weeks of submitting your application.