Technical Inside Sales
200 E Randolph street suite 5100 Chicago, Illinois 60601
Seeking a Senior Specialist Commercial, Sulphuric Acid
Salary: $70, 000 – $75, 000
Location: Chicago, IL
- This role is responsible for placement of products mine to market.
- This role assists the sales manager in the negotiation of sulfuric acid sales and procurement contracts and ensures timely interaction with the sales operation team to ensure on-time delivery of the product per contract terms to the customer or operations.
- Maintain customer relationships
- Explore, analyze, negotiate, and execute sales and value opportunities
- Negotiate and execute tolling and / or purchasing contracts at the sales manager’ s direction
- Support development and execution of sales and marketing strategy
- Understand, summarize, and communicate customer needs / profitability / segmentation
- Support improved understanding of our customers’ customers - final end use knowledge
- Support identification and analysis of new commercial opportunities
- Contribute to and maintain ongoing risk and governance management
- Assist sales manager with market intelligence feedback to Market Intel & Pricing Analyst
- Close coordination with Sales Operations team to ensure contractual commitments are met and any issues are timely resolved
- Strong business to business customer interaction and relationship experience
- Sulfuric acid experience
- Experience with bulk commodity metals, alloys, concentrates, and / or chemicals preferred
- Understanding of the mining or copper industry a plus
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management
- Sound organization, interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to operate in matrix organization and influence people
- Experience in generating and implementing outcomes to improve workflows and processes to increase efficiency and eliminate waste
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Bachelors level qualification.
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.