Technical Support Manager
NW Houston, TX
Technical Support Manager
Position Location: NW Houston, TX
Position Type: Direct Hire
Position Salary: $50, 000 – 60, 000 base (Depending on Experience) + Bonus
- All aspects of technical, service parts and administrative services related duties to support the clients.
- Technical Support Manager works closely with, and under the direct supervision of the Senior Manager, Product Support to accomplish specified monthly, quarterly and annual objectives.
- Provide technical support to the clients in the USA and Canada via phone and web Escalations.
- Ensure clients have adequate resources and information to properly repair equipment.
- Conduct training to ensure customers are properly trained to work on company equipment, vehicles and maintain appropriate skill level.
- Provides Regional and On-site Technical Training to help troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Assist with difficult customer issues.
- Work with the rest of the Service team to continue development of the service management development and certification programs related to equipment
- Service parts & provide parts related assistance to clients when requested or required.
- Equipment Warranty & Campaigns: Monitor campaign completion related to equipment to promote 100% closure on all quality related issues.
- Work with the other members of the aftersales area to achieve assigned objectives and meet commitments on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Work with clients to maintain Customer satisfaction using all available resources to ensure brand loyalty.
- Technical Certification or Associates degree a minimum in automotive technology, mechanical or industrial engineering or similarly related backgrounds.; Bachelor’ s Degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in the automotive, utility, construction, industrial or agricultural equipment industry.
- Excellent verbal communication skills to be able to converse with clients and employees via phone and email.
- Ability to communicate effectively to develop written reports and to provide instruction and guidance to corporate and dealer service support personnel.
- Skilled at problem resolution & the ability to remain tactful in challenging and argumentative situations.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Good presentation skills are a must for this role.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints, technical manuals, parts manuals, etc.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment & work in a team environment
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Valid Driver’ s license with a clean driving record.
- Experience in the operation, maintenance and repair of Utility Vehicles, Gasoline and Diesel engines, hydraulic systems, vehicular emissions control systems, electric and electronic vehicle systems and components is a plus.
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks or your application.