14623 Fairway Pines Dr. Missouri City, TX 77489
A growing distribution company in looking for a Warehouse Associate / Forklift Operator to join their team. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply!
Job Type: Temp to Hire
Job Location: Missouri City
Job Pay: $14/HR
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Using a forklift, order picker and a pallet rider, to load, unload, move, stack, and stage products and materials.
- Work with radio frequency equipment for pricing, receiving, and put-away as required.
- Responsible for the accurate storing, picking, packing, and receiving of product.
- On a daily basis, perform inspections on the lift equipment.
- Operate all lift equipment in a safe and efficient manner, following prescribed work methods.
- Understand and follow all policies and procedures set by the company.
- Strive to meet daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good math, reading, and communication skills.
- Years of relevant work experience – 1 Year
- Ability to operate a pallet jack, pallet rider, order picker, and a sit sown.
- Reach truck and lifting a minimum of 50 pounds regularly and 75 pounds infrequently.
- Requires squatting, kneeling, bending, and some overhead lifting.
- Able to be flexible with a team attitude.
**Due to the high volume of applications received we regret that we are unable to personally respond to each applicant. Should your resume be chosen to move forward, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks.**