6200 N Loop E Fwy Houston, TX 77026
Dealership in Northeast Houston looking to add a warehouse worker to their staff. This position will require constant work without much downtime during the day.
Compensation: $11/ hour
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Maintains truck, van, or forklift by completing preventive maintenance requirements; arranging for repairs.
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications as necessary.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Success candidates will possess the following qualities: Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time Management, Reporting Skills, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Dependability
- Ability to enter data accurately
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs to 50 lbs repetatively
- Must pass background, drug screen and have clear driving record
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment
- Ability to be on feet for extended periods of time
- Must be energetic
- Must follow directions
*Due to the amount of applications received we regret to inform you that we are unable to personally respond to every applicant. Should you be chosen to move forward, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks.*