Weld Shop Manager
Weld Shop Manager
A large oil and gas services company is looking for a Weld Shop Manager for their Casper Wyoming location. The person in this role will help manage operations, plan, and coordinate activities and personnel in the facility to be efficient, clean, and dedicated to safety. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Position Type: Direct Hire
Position Location: Casper, Wyoming
Position Salary: $90, 000 - $100, 000 (Depending on Experience) + Bonus + Relocation Assistance
- This position will report directly to the US Operations Manager.
- Operation and maintenance of robotic weld machinery.
- Apply specialized application of hardface material utilizing plasma transfer application (pta).
- Train, supervise and coordinate activities of workers in the Hardband Welding process.
- Analyze work orders, blueprints to determine the need for supplies and sequence of events.
- Requisition supplies, such as PTA powders, gas flux.
- Inspects work to ensure specified standards and quality.
- Responsible for hiring and training workers in operations of equipment.
- Setup equipment for trial welds or test runs and experimental process.
- Stay up-to-date with new techniques and/or materials used in Hardband Weld processes.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience work experience in utilizing hardband welding techniques as well as specialized application of hardface material, utilizing PTA (plasma transfer application); creating carbide tile bearings.
- Experience with operating and programming robotic weld equipment.
- Strong leadership, supervisory skills, organizational, problem solving, and project management skills.
- Ability to read Blueprints and engineering fabrication drawings.
- Working knowledge of metal fabrication environment.
- Working knowledge of material specifications.
- Familiarity with OSHA standards.
- Full Benefits
- Relocation Assistance (If Applicable)
**Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of submitting your application.**